Tuesday, January 31, 2017

7 Futuristic Methods of Transport




7 Futuristic Methods of Transport

These new and cool tech gadgets for transport are totally amazing and crazy! Get a glimpse of how innovation, science, and technology will shape our future.

Inventions list:

Walkcar
Mercedes Future Bus 
Movpak 
Orbitwheel 
Hoverboard 
CITYGO 
Bolt

Follow me on social media
Google Plus
Twitter

Leave a LIKE, Comment, Share & Subscribe

Subscribe to Future HD for more amazing, new, and crazy cool tech and inventions.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Future HD Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as Future HD has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Technology Youtube Channels on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/technology_youtube_channels/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Technology Youtube Channels on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your channel.

    best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. Future With Tech

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad after reading your amazing article, thanks for sharing. Government Job Circular 2023

    ReplyDelete